At Fogler, Rubinoff, we believe that making a difference begins with trust.
Experience and sound judgment earn it.
Client relationships are built on it.
Results keep it.
- "A Threat to Investor's Security", Financial Times of Canada
- Resolution Before Adjudication, 1989 Insight Conference
- Shareholders Agreements Buy-Sell Clauses and Their Tax and Legal Implications, 1989, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants Annual Convention.
- Selected Thoughts and Considerations for the Public Company Director, 1988
- Integration of Futures Contracts and Options Thereon Into Traditional Stock and Bond Portfolios - The Legal & Regulatory Issues in Canada, 1984, Commodities Futures Conference.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canada Lands Company
- Royal Ontario Museum 2004-2009
- Canadian Opera Company 2000-2009
- The Canadian Society for the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Brampton Brick Limited 1986-2011
- Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation, 2006, Director and Honorary Officer
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 2002-2006, Honorary Officer
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 2002-2006, Past Chairman
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 1998-2002, Chairman Emeritus
- Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation, 1996-2002, Chairman
- Mount Sinai Hospital, 1992-1998, Chairman
- Appointed To Queen's Counsel, 1970 Province of Ontario
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 1958
- LL.B.(Hons.), 1958
- B.Comm (Hons.) 1954 University of Toronto
This site can only be viewed
in landscape mode