Alexander is an associate with the firm’s litigation and dispute resolution group. He is developing a broad corporate and commercial litigation practice. Prior to joining Foglers, Alexander articled with a civil litigation boutique firm in Toronto, where he regularly appeared before courts in Ontario.
Alexander graduated from the University of Toronto in 2015 and obtained his J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2018. While at Osgoode, Alexander served as President of the Legal and Literary Society, Osgoode’s student government. He also competed as an oralist in the Price Media Law Moot, representing Osgoode at Cardozo Law School and Oxford University.
In his spare time, Alexander enjoys live music, fine arts, playing guitar, and walking his dogs.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2019
- Osgoode Hall Law School, J.D., 2018
- University of Toronto, B.Sc. (High Distinction), 2015
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Osgoode Hall Dean’s Gold Key Award
- Osgoode Hall Legal & Literary Society Student Excellence Award