Our Corporate/Commercial and Intellectual Property lawyers effectively handle your diverse needs in today's ever evolving marketplace. Both the entertainment and sports worlds are exciting and ever-evolving, made up of highly motivated and visionary people.
We provide legal services which cover the full spectrum of sports law and entertainment media, from music, theatre and film, to book publishing, art, social media, home entertainment and video gaming.
We act for a broad range of clients ranging from professional and amateur sporting teams/organizations to film studios. Our clients include event promoters, athletes, corporate sponsors and facilities, artists, developers, publishers and production studios.
The depth of our experience and the full service nature of our firm allows us to advise our clients on all entertainment and sports law matters including:
- acquisition and licensing of rights in creative works and protection of content
- drafting and negotiating contracts of all descriptions, including licensing, distribution, player, sponsorship, talent, management and agency contracts
- acquisition and sale of sports franchises
- content and game development, production, financing and distribution
- collective bargaining and employment matters
- facility construction, financing and management
- all aspects of intellectual property, including protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- marketing and advertising matters