Our High Tech and E-Commerce Industry group is comprised of lawyers that have comprehensive legal and business experience in a wide range of information technology (IT) transactions, which allows them to readily understand our clients' business issues and requirements and provide timely and relevant legal advice.
We are complemented by lawyers and professionals with expertise and experience in intellectual property law, securities law, and corporate/commercial law and in financial services, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance practice areas.
We give practical advice to assist clients with many different IT business issues including:
- commercialization of high technology products and services and related businesses, including assisting with early stage angel and venture capital financing and private equity and initial public offering opportunities
- software and technology development, joint venture, distribution and licensing arrangements, and mergers and acquisition of technology companies, businesses and/or assets
- outsourcing and cloud computing transactions and arrangements
- internet and website development and hosting arrangements and e-commerce agreements and documents
- protection, management and commercial exploitation of intellectual property
- privacy compliance and data management and protection issues
- resolving IT disputes