Sabrina practices in the firm's Business Law Group. Sabrina maintains a broad business law practice focusing on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and asset based lending transactions, shareholder/partnership matters, restructurings, and other corporate/commercial law matters.
Sabrina provides general corporate/commercial advice to corporations and founders at all stages of business across a variety of industries. Sabrina has been mentioned in Lexpert as corporate counsel for a number of large solar transactions, and acts as supervising lawyer with Ryerson University's Law & Business Clinic.
Sabrina joined the firm as a summer student in 2011 and articled with the firm in 2012-2013. She was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2013.
NOVEMBER 21 2016
Passing the Torch: Selected Topics in Business Succession Planning
Plus Delta magazine published by the Consulting Engineers of Ontario, featured an article authored by Sabrina Nardone titled "Passing the Torch: Selected Topics in Business Succession Planning." The article highlights some considerations that entrepreneurs should think about when beginning to map out the future succession of their firms.
NOVEMBER 01 2012
From the Schoolyard to Cyberspace: The Supreme Court of Canada Recognizes the Importance of Privacy for Victims of Cyber-bullying
Co-Author, Ontario Bar Association Newsletter - Education Law Section. From the Schoolyard to Cyberspace: The Supreme Court of Canada Recognizes the Importance of Privacy for Victims of Cyber-bullying
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
Awards & Distinctions
Charles E. Woodrow Award for Academic Excellence, Osgoode Hall Law School
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2013
- Osgoode Hall Law School, Juris Doctor, 2011
- York University, B.A. (Hons.), English and History, 2007
- April 2018 – Presenter "Start-Up Legal Seminar" BioLink, Goodman School of Business
- March 2017 – Presenter "Start-Up Legal Seminar" BioLink, Goodman School of Business
- May 2016 – Presenter "Employee/Contractor Compensation and Stock Options", Get Investment Ready, Keiretsu Central Canada Forum
- February 2016 – Presenter, “Start-Up Legal Seminar”, at BioLinc Incubator, The Goodman School of Business, Brock University