Martine is an associate in the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Group. She maintains a general civil litigation practice, which includes commercial litigation as well as administrative and regulatory disputes, with an emphasis on health law. Martine has appeared in matters before the Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Justice, the Court of Appeal and administrative tribunals.
After completing her undergraduate studies in Psychology at the University of New Hampshire, Martine completed her law degree at the University of Toronto. During her time at law school, Martine volunteered at the 519 Community Centre Legal Clinic and was part of the Medico-Legal Society Advocacy Project, appearing before the Health Professions Appeal and Review Board.
Prior to be called to the Ontario bar, Martine was a part of the Team Canada Under 22 women's hockey team program and played for the Senior National team at the Four Nations Tournament. While articling with the firm, she played professionally for the Toronto Furies in the Canadian Women's Hockey League, winning the Clarkson Cup for the first time in team history.
DECEMBER 09 2015
Bhasin v. Hrynew and the Duty of Good Faith
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Administrative and Regulatory
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Complaints, Discipline, Fitness, Quality Assurance and Registration
- Governance and Regulatory Matters
- Independent Health Facilities
- Medical Malpractice
- Judicial Review and Appeals
Professional Regulation and Discipline
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Medico-Legal Socity of Toronto
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2014
- University of Toronto Law School, Juris Doctor, 2013
- University of New Hampshire, Psychology, Bachelor of Arts