Karl is an associate in the firm's Business Law Group. He is developing a diverse corporate/commercial practice focusing on mergers, acquisitions, reorganization & restructuring, financings and other corporate/commercial matters.
Karl is a graduate of the University of Alberta Faculty of Law. Prior to law school, Karl graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting. In his spare time, Karl enjoys travelling, the outdoors, keeping active, and experiencing new restaurants and festivals around the city.
Before joining Foglers as an associate, Karl summered and articled with the firm.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2019
- University of Alberta, JD, 2018
- University of Alberta, Accounting (Major) Finance (Minor), 2014
Awards & Recognition
- Dean's List – Undergraduate
- Jason Lang Scholarship
- Organized a fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House. Raffled off items donated from local businesses.
- Volunteered for Student Legal Services, providing free local services to low income individuals.
- Volunteer for Ryerson Legal Clinic, providing pro-bono legal services to start-up ventures in need of financial assistance.