Alexandra is an Associate with the firm’s Commercial Real Estate group. Alexandra completed her joint Juris Doctor / Master of Public Administration degree at Queen’s University, and joined the firm as a summer student and returned to complete her articles. Alexandra was admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2016.
Prior to attending law school, she worked for an advocacy group, where she completed research on issues affecting small and mid-size businesses. As a native of Venezuela, Alexandra speaks Spanish and conversational Cantonese. In her spare time, she helps manage her family’s small business.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Canadian Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Women's Law Association of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association, Member at Large, Real Property Law Section and the Women Lawyers Forum
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2016
- Queen's University, Juris Doctor, 2015
- Queen's University, Master of Public Administration, 2013
- University of Toronto, Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), 2012