Fogler, Rubinoff is a mid-sized business law firm with approximately 240 support staff and lawyers. Our firm successfully balances high standards of professionalism with a congenial, flexible work environment for our staff and lawyers. We are committed to delivering responsive, quality service, advice and technical expertise and seek support staff that strive for excellence, are committed to client service and enjoy working as part of a team.
Fogler, Rubinoff offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including health & dental, life insurance, LTD and AD&D coverage.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is committed to a diverse workplace and welcomes applications from all qualified women and men, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
Consider achieving your career goals with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes are reviewed and maintained for six months. Should we require more information, and/or need to arrange for an interview, we will contact you. Please, no inquiries. Thank you for your interest in Fogler, Rubinoff LLP.
Interested Candidates are invited to forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
The duties and responsibilities of the Host/Hostess include:
- Maintain a neat, organized front-of-house environment
- Boardroom set up and clean up, for meetings and events
- Coordinate meal and set up requests
- Responsible for stocking and cleaning many of the firm's serveries
- Occasional inventory management and ordering of kitchen supplies
- Reception relief if required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 – 5 years' relevant experience working within a professional services firm/or restaurant server
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Performs well under pressure in a fast-paced environment when handling a large volume of work
- Ability to address multiple incoming requests efficiently and effectively
- Conscientious and professional
- Smart Serve an asset
Legal Assistant - Tax Law
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant include:
- Transcribe and type deeds, wills, affidavits, briefs, and other legal documents
- Process court documents from beginning to end
- Draft and amend correspondence through general instruction, standard format or dictation
- Open and distribute lawyer's mail and schedule appointments in their calendar
- Accurately maintain files and records in a fast paced environment
- Handle administrative details with respect to accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, etc., as specifically directed by lawyer
- Perform routine clerical, administrative and general office duties
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with great organization skills
- Working knowledge of ACL, Teraview, PPSA and Aderant are considered an asset